Customer Service Advisor
£21,906 - £25,557 inclusive of local weighting
1-year fixed term contract. Based in Hertford with the option for home working up to 50% of working hours.
Closing date is 3 October 2022
About the role
An opportunity for a professional customer service advisor has become available to work at our Hertford office as part of the Customer Services team. This is an exciting time for you to join us and develop your career as we are adapting to modern ways of working and transforming the way we deliver service to our residents.
This motivated and highly professional team is looking for an individual committed to excellence in their work and with a passion for resolving customer enquiries at first point of contact. If successful, you will assist across all aspects of customer contact for the service including responding to emails, telephone enquiries, face to face enquiries and web forms.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Answering customer enquiries at first point of contact
- Contributing to the achievement of EHC’s Service Level Agreements and key performance indicators
- Collaborating with colleagues throughout the business to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Providing information to customers with general enquiries, taking payments and assisting with transactions
- Assisting customers with online services
This role will suit an individual who enjoys interacting with customers, resolving issues and problem solving. You will need to be focused and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant customer service experience
- The ability to deal with challenging situations using tact and diplomacy
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbally
- The ability to motivate people around them
How to apply
For an informal discussion regarding the role, please contact Alex Cook.
Closing date: Monday 3 October 2022
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful.
If your application has been successful, the recruiting manager will contact you to invite you to an interview. We hope you enjoy the process and look forward to making contact with you very soon.
EHC is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, religious belief age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
To apply as a Customer Service Advisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.